In addition to our tree surgery, we also offer tree pruning at affordable prices. We are tree specialists with over 30 years of experience in arboriculture. Therefore, there is very little we don’t know about maintaining trees and keeping them in good health. We can remove dead or diseased wood, cut back excess growth and reduce the crown of your trees. Our services include all varieties from deciduous to evergreen, including fruit-bearing species. Not to mention, we have all the tools and equipment to tame very tall or unruly trees with ease. Contact us today to discuss our pruning services.
Why You Should Maintain Your Trees
You should maintain your trees for a number of reasons, including to:
- Maintain their health and encouraging growth.
- Allow sunlight to reach the lower level plants.
- Keep your trees looking attractive and tidy.
- Improve flowering and increasing fruit yields.
- Remove weak or damaged limbs for safety.
- Prevent diseases taking hold, or pest infestations.
Tree Crown Reduction
Tree crown reduction is the thinning of the treetop to reduce the weight of limbs and control unruly branches. Not only can it reshape the trees to keep them looking their best, but it can also:
- Protect surrounding buildings and structures from damage.
- Prevent interference with power cables and network lines.
- Remove dangerous limbs to prevent injury or damage occurring.
- Balance misshapen trees, such as those affected by storms.
Professional Tree Care Services
Pruning trees can cause irreparable damage if done incorrectly. As a result of careless cutting your trees can become weak and may even die. Therefore, you should enlist professional tree care services, such as those offered by the team at Kevin Finnimore & Son Quality Tree Care, to protect them. Our services are both affordable and of a high standard, so don’t delay, call today to get a free quote.
Tree Pruning Near Me
If you need tree pruning in Launceston, Camelford, Callington, Bude, Holsworthy, Okehampton or surrounding areas, call our team. We can care for your trees on a one-off or routine basis, professionally and affordably. Get in touch to discuss our local services.
Contact Kevin Finnimore & Son Quality Tree Care
For tree pruning call the team at Kevin Finnimore & Son Quality Tree Care. We can keep your fruit-bearing trees fruitful, or your tall trees standing safe and strong. So, give us a call today to make arrangements.